Monday, March 26, 2012

Let's Celebrate!

I never ever thought that I would eventually decided to have my very own blog in my entire life. Reasons being:-

1. 24 hours is all you get in a day. Being in law school for the past 5 years gone in the blink of an eye with millions of cases, all kinds of real-life drama and human names to be memorised. You name it. Oh! and of course to put a cherry on top, the sweet assignments and yummy examinations! Sweat.

2. I was a lazy bum to discover each and every button to create a blog and found it umm quite complicated. Wasn't thatttttt tech-savvy little mice.

3. My parents might accidentally google'ed and randomly caught me overspending my time on the net instead of reading laws.

4. I've promised myself not to blog.

However, once upon a time... a promise has been broken. Ha ha! here I am on board! After years of blood, sweat and tears, with the grace of Allah, I finally graduated with a second class upper and attained a law degree! Syukur. No more examinations. No more assignments (at the moment). Phewh. I have plenty of time to discover this thing that I'm doing right now before I step into that 'don't play play' working zone. Let's see whether I manage to keep this blog updated!

Oh by the way...guess who came all the way to celebrate?..




Ta daa!
The Disney on Ice! 
with a theme Let's Celebrate.
How sweet, isn't it?
;)

No comments: