Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cake Boss of the Month

A tale of 1st of April 2012.

Cake 


More Cake



More and more cake


More and more and more cake! We were so surprised with his 'another-birthday-cake' once we entered my house. I was like whoaah this guy.. totally got pampered by my family on his born day!

Came to think of it..this cake looked a bit special to me compared to the normal ones. Just look at the colours! Man! Totally a lot of 'Sarah-element' in it.



But Saiful didn't bother of the colours! He blew the candles and was smiling all the way for his 4th birthday cake. After all, it was his special day.  


Then suddenly when Saiful was happily cutting his cake, he saw this..

Hahahaha! 
It was sent by his mother to me on his birthday! I was so surprised and of course Saiful was surprised too because it wasn't his! I feel like hugging his mommy now.
Happy April Fool!!
3 cakes enough for you today occay birthday boy?
Lemme enjoy the pretty little 4th one! 

mmmmmmmm Yummy yums! 


Happy quarter of a century birthday Saiful!
;)


No comments: