Thursday, June 20, 2013

Family Trip: Last Travel As A Single


Touched down very early in the morning! Well hello New York City! we're back since our last visit 16 years ago. Luckily to have had this smartypants brother who studied in States hence, we had a reason to re-visit the places. Hareez came to fetch us at the airport. Kindly ignore our masam face due to the long hours flight.

Ahhh..magnificent. Just like in the movie. I didn't want to leave.


The absolutely wonderful view from our hotel window

We were very lucky to be staying in the heart of the 7th Avenue Manhattan Theater District, the city that never sleeps. Being a person who so much in love with theaters, pretty obvious I went mental after seeing all the theaters and broadways on billboards. How can I not be?! all the theaters were just right at the corner, infront and along the side of our hotel. It was an amazing experience and of course do not despair my love, we shall meet again. NYC was so beautiful in its own way.



Broadways Theater Shop at our hotel lobby

Supercalifragilisticexpielidocious!

.
.
.
.
.
And this. 
At right in front of our hotel. 
What a perfect location to stay at.




I made my brother rushed me here on the same day and it wasn't near! With the heeled boots that I wore on that day, I almost fainted on the way to Laduree. But right after I saw the famous and familiar locations used in the filming of Gossip Girl on our way to the 864 Madison Avenue, there you go. This girl went all smiling again :)


Should've brought back more of classic vanilla and chocolate macaroons!!


1 comment:

June L. said...

Eee, the treats look so good! Hope you had fun! *u*

Junniku blog [Click!]
- A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!