Friday, November 8, 2013

Luck


There's something about Disney characters, the songs and everything that brings up the mood and makes me go googoo gaga. It provides a place where you can let it run for awhile. Oh come on, I have childhood memories in them.. blame the parents! Hehe.

When the Disney characters or in other words i do call them as the extended family members, decided to come to Malaysia for their live show last month, my lads and I were like.. alright, being in love with live shows and musical theaters we have to go pay a visit. We purchased the early bird tickets and the best view that we could get.

Few months after that, Lite FM and Mix FM announced that they're giving away VIP tickets (with meet and greet session with the characters after the show). They don't usually do meet and greet after the show in Malaysia so I decided to try luck.

I called Lite FM once I heard the DJ mentioned the word Disney live blabla right away. It was engaged at first. Fine, I tried it again..and i got through. I got through!!! Being the first time caller for contest tickets (not really first time, urm maybe second or third. I've won Westlife tickets through Hitz FM when I was in standard five, how cool is that) so i thought maybe I still have that luck.

DJ: Hey there, how can i help you?

Me: Yay I got through!! Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm calling for the VIP tickets for Disney Live Show. Come on, please let me win this. I'm ready with my magic spell. Ehem am i on air already?

DJ: Errrrr....sorry Sarah, tickets have been given away to a guy before you. Why not try again later?

Me: Uh-oh...fine, thanks...later. *hung up the phone* 

I was kinda disappointed and told myself what lahh, a guy also calling for Disney tickets ah. Pftt so tak macho man. ;p

I didn't give up. I tried it again for several times.
Failed.
I guess it's time to learn from the guru, the contest queen, my lucky friend Cheda for tips and probably she could pass some of her lucky charms to me. This woman I tell you, have won most of the radio contests! She told me to save the number on standby and once they play the electronic que to call, that's when I should call them. I have to make sure that I must be really fast because they have like 20 lines over there. I was like 20 lines..seriously..?!
I wonder how she did it.

I did try over and over again until the last day of the contest. Still no luck *sigh* probably the luck was not on my side. But hey I shall not complain since I usually win the ones which involved slogans in the contests. Not too bad huh. ;)

The latest prize that I have won from a contest recently
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you Clozette.co!


Back to our Disney show story, we ended up watching the initial tickets that we bought earlier..without the meet and greet session of course.
.
.
.
.
.

But we had so much fun!




And I have a soft spot for little children dressing up for this kind of event...
Spot one in the washroom in her princess outfit and couldn't help myself from calling her "Hello princess!"
Just like how people did it when I was a kid in dress many years ago.





.
.
Amazing...amazing finale.
Can't wait for next year's Disney shows.
By that time, there will be a little new member joining the gang *flips hair*

No comments: