Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Baby's First Close-Up Photo: A Camera Shy


After several check ups, the time for my husband and I to have the first 3D sight of our baby's face finally came. We were way too-over-the-top excited to see our child, especially Saiful, you should have seen his face! Imagine actually being able to see your baby sucking on their thumb, waving their little hand at you or being able to see your baby's face, how miracle.. It couldn't get any better.

Well...
This baby turned out to be very camera shy giving us great view of his/her back.
-_____-

However, the best part was, we could see the gender and it was pretty clear..
;)

So we went for the next check up a month after that hoping so much we could see his/her face this time. I was like talking and talking to the baby in the car all the way from home to the hospital and told him/her to be co-operate this time and promised to feed him/her with chocolate before our 'skype' session. 
.
.
.
.
.
Uh oh, hmmmph... not my favourite part of the check up of course.
Only God knows how much I'm terrified of needles
*Gulped a bit of my saliva*
Do I really need to go through this... sighhh....

.
.
.
.
.
Ok are you done yet? ...hey let me go already!
.
.
.
.
.
stranded again..
Pftt

.
.
.
.
.
Oh please.. please show your face this time sayang.. we have been praying for it!


.
.
.
.
.
.

Apparently, we have a camera shy baby...He/She covered his/her face with both of the hands.
But I was like begging the Doctor to wait for awhile..
.
.
.
.
.
And there he/she is.....
A glimpse of our little angel..
masyaAllah! I nearly teared up..
we were like jakun talking, waving and giving flying kisses non-stop..

"hello baby! It's me, your momma and that's your daddy! We can finally see you! Can you see us?? uh oh well..of course not..he he"


So, like momma or daddy?..

Thank you for showing us your cute face darling.
From now on we shall call you..
Little N
:)

No comments: