Sunday, January 12, 2014

Final Trimester Pregnancy: Preparations & Such

Say hello to comfy clothings and bid farewell to my jeans for the time being


The sudden cravings in the last trimester!
Yes.
Finally it came without notice after months and months of no craving through out the pregnancy.

Phewh.. thank goodness it was very near to Chinese New Year.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yee Sang!
Not sharing! Hahahaha...


I told Saiful that I did not want the fancy shaved ice or Air Batu Campur (ABC) in Malay.
.
I was really craving for ABC tepi jalan or the fresh ones prepared at the warung (stall)

So here you go.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaa.. 
Got it at one of the ABC warung at Setiawangsa and it was soooo good and cheap!

As usual being a picky eater.

Me: "Pak cik! extra evaporated milk and no red beans, corns and cendol please?
Basically, just the shaved ice with the syrups (red and gula melaka), milk and a bit of nuts. Oh, and you don't have to put the jellies too."

Hehe.
I was so glad that he did not chase me back home and make me do it by myself. Ahh mannnn, he still put the jellies in. Whatevs, pft.


This was one of my sudden cravings too.
.
.
.
.
How to say no to Morelli's gelato?!
Genius invention.


I bet Little N's having so much fun with the womb service.
Daddy's doing a great job ha sweetheart?
First class. No doubt.
.
.
.
.
Sizzling brownie with ice-cream at Acme Bar & Coffee, Troika.
It was okay.
Nothing over the top about the taste, really but the presentation was kind of cute.


Freshly baked scrumptious butter cake with strawberry jam and sugar on top. Simple but super duper yummy!
My aunt made this for me and I did not share it with anyone.
Bwahahaha..
Nah I was just kidding. I gave a bit to my family.


Pierre Hermé macaron.
The best macaron ever and will always be my favourite.
I made my BILs went through rain and sunshine for this macaron on Boxing Day in Selfridges.
I couldn't thank them enough!




And the list goes on and on...
Baby's on sugar rush!! I can tell.
.
.
.
Oh well.
It was all worth it especially before the pantang university session starts.
I really cannot imagine not having all these for months gosh!
I have a strict grandmama and the massage lady waiting for me with the herbs and all.
Good luck to me.

No comments: