Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Engagement Review: The Dress

It feels like only yesterday we were planning on what kind of fabric to wear for the engagement, choosing the right colour schemes, the hantaran (gifts) for both sides, the pelamin (dais) it was a hectic but yet very lovely experience. Being such a 'detail-oriented' (according to my mom, but hello look who's talking! Ha ha) bride-to-be, I must say it was not that easy. All I know is I really wanted it to be in real dusty pink, for the love of lace therefore it must be in full french lace added with same tone colour for the chiffon at the wrist part of the dress and intricate beadings with dangling clear crystals and small pearls on it. Alhamdulillah, thank God it turned out like how I wanted it to be.



The special part of this dress is because it was entirely designed by my mom (passion draws the architect.She has so much interest in drawing!) and I was very proud to wear her own design on my engagement day. Thank you mom! *big squishy hug*






Will do a further review on my dulang girls also known as my ladies of honor and Saiful's dulang boys aka men of honor's outfits in the next post. ;)

No comments: