Friday, October 18, 2013

Review: The Wedding Reception

Every little girl dreams of their prince charming and ultimately, her fairytale wedding.
So did I. White has always been one of the favourite colour of mine and I knew that I always wanted a dreamy white wedding theme for my side's wedding reception. I even wanted the 'red carpet' to be in white but unfortunately Pak Abu told me that the one that he has was quite slippery. To avoid drama and for safety purposes in the end, we decided to use the one in red. 

I was very delighted with the awesome decorations done by Pak Abu and for that I would like to thank him for making it a dream come true. I absolutely enjoyed every single minute of the event and I'm glad that I could share the moment and happiness with my beloved ones whom had attended on that night. I didn't want the night to end.








Veil, an integral and symbolic piece that people only wear it on their once in a lifetime event, the wedding day. I opted for an absolutely long veil. 
I wonder how Sha, my maid of honour managed it. 
No stress right, Sha? ;p









Growing up montage that was played during the wedding reception right after my dad's speech. 
Reminiscing the memories brought tears to my eyes..
















Alhamdulillah, with the blessings of Allah, everything went smoothly just like how I dreamed. 
There's no word to describe the magical feeling when the day I signed my life away to this amazing person

To my wonderful parents, you have filled my life beyond words can say. Thank you for the happiness & everything that you have done. 
I love you from the bottom of my heart.  ♥ 


Decorations and Planning by Pak Abu.
Photographers: Mangotouch for Mojoreel Cinematography and Nadia Zahari Photography.
Make Up by Dinie Awaluddin
Dress by Altelia Amani



No comments: