Monday, October 7, 2013

The long overdue Admission to Bar post: Hello Robe & Bib!

After nine months sailing

.
.
.
Ta daa!
say hello to robe and bib!
Of course it comes with huge responsibilities too.

Papa, the Mover for my call


The family

The 'loyar' husband

The relatives and friends




I could still remember the court was my playground when I was at young age since my late grandfather exposed me to the court’s environment almost everyday after school. Reminiscing memories where I sat at the courtroom’s public gallery, to have an insight on legal practitioners arguing for their matters made me keen to know and learn on what were the arguments all about. 
It was a memorable event when I was called to the Malaysian Bar where I was officially admitted and enrolled as an advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya.

 
I couldn't have come this far without the prayers and all the support my beloved family and friends have given me. Thank you for everything. To mama & papa, I hope I have made you proud.


Saiful's Call to the Bar photos
Saiful & his cousin

His parents

Lawyer'ed
;)

No comments: