Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wedding Review: The Reception (Behind The Scene)

There were many preparations that went on planning a wedding reception.
It involved a lot of meetings, brain-storming, imaginations, patience and the list goes on.
Thank God for super momma and dad whom had helped me and supported me a lot in the preparations as I was at the same time very hectic running around at the court and in the office that sometimes I came back in the midnight.
No joke.
.
.
.
.
Here are some memories that was captured during the preparations for the wedding reception for my side.

Pak Abu. One of the important cast for the event.
He can do wonders!


.
.
.
.
Dress fitting session at Altelia Amani
and with the presence of my momma and best friend, Sha a.k.a maid-of-honour.

Tulle mermaid wedding dress in ivory.
Again designed by mom, drawn and tailor made by Altelia Amani.
.
.
.
.
Food tasting!
One of the most interesting part in the wedding preparations!


With our best friends Sha and Najmi
a.k.a the maid of honour and groom's best man.

.
.
.
.

Rehearsal on the wedding day itself. ( Some of the pictures courtesy of my cousin Deli, thanks dear!)

Cousins and best friends that involved during the rehearsal.



My lovely aunt that assisted us a lot through out the preparations. 
Thanks Auntie T!





In spite of a preparation time for almost a year, every single moment of the wedding planning was something to be remembered. It was enjoyable, unforgettable and the time where one could actually strengthen the bond between family members, relatives and friends.
How I wish I could turn back the time.

No comments: